Did you know that the house mouse is the primary carrier of LCMV, which causes symptoms such as headache, fever, chills, muscle aches and inflammation around the brain and spinal cord?
Rodents include rats, mice and bandicoots. They are omnivorous, invasive, intelligent, adaptable and quick in reaction and extremely fertile.
From causing a fire in your home to causing plague, rodents are one of the most dangerous pests
• Rodents are one of the most disastrous urban pests, living at our expense, invading our homes, eating our food and damaging our belongings.
• They may make 20 to 30 visits to different food sites each night taking as little as 0.15g at each site. Thus, they contaminate more food than they actually eat.
• They are also responsible for the transmission of diseases and damage of property by way of gnawing.
• 36% of the cases that were diagnosed with Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome resulted in death. The perpetrator of these crimes - Rats!
• They can also carry lice, fleas, mites and ticks.
• Rats become very aggressive when they see food supplies, the result of which can be widespread plague.
• Rats are famous for causing fire by gnawing the cables of electrical wiring.
Hicare's Rodent Pest Control Treatment - RODEX
Being mammals, rats are very intelligent and highly adaptable creatures.
This makes rodent control a tough and challenging activity. Hence you need professional help.
The new age RODEX treatment is based on the type of rodent species, extent of infestation and its spread. This rodent control treatment works on the scientific coalition of:
• Trapping and
Hicare's rodent control treatment is at par with all developing countries
• It is designed keeping human safety in mind
• We adopt a treatment regimen depending on the type of premises. For instance, granules are not used where food items are stored as on shelves/ kitchens.
RODEX- Rodent Control or Rat Control Service
Annual maintenance contract is undertaken for large commercial and housing complexes for rodent control.
Since rats are highly mobile pests, this service is not provided to individual houses, shops or offices which are a part of the building.
- Telephone: 9820250397
- FAX: 022-65288288
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jdpestcontrol.in
26, Manthan Plaza,
Nehru Road, Vakola,
Santacruz(East), Mumbai-400 055.
© 2014 All Rights Reseverd Designed by Sam Web Solutions